Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

If you like Bell's beer, you better check this out!

I am a big fan of Bell's beers. I don't think I've tried one that I did not enjoy. Let me think...

Nope, I'm pretty sure I like all of them. That's why I got so excited when I was reading one of my favorite beer blogs today. According to mnbeer.com, there will be some big Bell's beers at The Happy Gnome on February 11th at 7pm. I count 12 on the list!

If you're a Bell's fan like me, this could possibly be one of the best beer experiences for you. I think you should go even if you've never had any of those beers. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and clear your schedule and mark it on the calendar. I'll wait...

http://mnbeer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment