Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Coborn's Tasting - December 23rd

Thanks to the flu I had at the end of last week, I fell behind on posting about my upcoming holiday beer tasting. Now it's only 2 days away and I'm just getting to it. Oh well. Better late than never, right?

This Thursday, December 23rd I will be pouring samples of these brews at the Hastings Coborn's Liquor:
  • Bell's Christmas Ale
  • Bell's Winter White Ale
  • Big Sky Powder Hound
  • Great Lakes Christmas Ale
  • Schell's Snowstorm
  • Summit Unchained Batch 05: Imperial Pumpkin Porter
The tasting will run from 4:30 - 8:30pm, so come and visit us! This is a good opportunity to get out and taste some winter/holiday beer so you can pick one or two for your holiday celebrations. I'll also be happy to assist you in choosing any other brews you might want to take home and try. (And I can even help you make any potential beer gift decisions.) Stop by, it should be a fun tasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment