Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Biggest Coborn's Tasting Yet

On Thursday, April 26th, there will be a craft beer tasting at the Hastings Coborn's Liquor. This isn't one of my regular 6-beer sampling sessions, though. What makes this tasting different? Hmmm...

I'm pretty sure that we're going to have a few more beers than usual. In fact, I know that we'll have 30 different brews open, ready to delight your tastebuds. This will be a great opportunity for you to try some of the beers you've been wondering about. Want to plan for it? The beer will be flowing from 4-8pm.

I'll be making another post with details regarding which specific beers we'll be sampling. Keep your eyes open for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment