Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bomber Tasting on Thanksgiving Eve!

Just wanted to make a quick post to invite all of you to the Hastings Coborn's Liquor tomorrow for our first ever Thanksgiving Eve Bomber Tasting. From 4:30 - 8:30pm, I'll be pouring some tasty samples from multiple 22 ounce bottles from our shelves. Beers present will be:
  • Lagunitas Hop Stoopid
  • Lagunitas Imperial Stout
  • New Belgium Lips of Faith Coconut Curry Hefeweizen
  • New Belgium Lips of Faith Yuzu
So stop on by the store and try some samples with me. I'll also be happy to help you find the perfectly delicious brews to pair with all your favorite Thanksgiving dishes. I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment