Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Coborn's Tasting April 23rd

Tomorrow, April 23rd, we'll be having another beer tasting at the Hastings Coborn's Liquor. This time, I'm welcoming one of the newest breweries to grace the shelves: Brooklyn Brewery. Five of their varieties are available in the store, and I'll be pouring samples of each one:
  • Brown Ale
  • East India Pale Ale
  • Lager
  • Pennant Ale '55
  • Summer Ale
I typically like to keep the flavors rolling with six different beers, but we're one short. That leads me to the BONUS beer: Great Lakes Doppelrock. I recently tried this one out myself, and it is definitely a delicious doppelbock.

Be sure to stop by the store anytime from 3 - 7pm to try a new entry into the Minnesota beer market and talk beer with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment