Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hastings Hops and Grapes

A friend of mine recently gave me a flyer for a tasting event in May. It is called "Hastings Hops & Grapes" and the proceeds will go to the Hastings Rotary Club. There will be beer and wine to sample, along with some tasty hors d'oeuvres. It will be at the Event Center at Schoolhouse Square on Friday, May 7th from 6:30-9:00pm. Tickets are $30 and include your food and beverage tasting. You can buy tickets at the Hastings Green Mill Restaurant or from any Hastings Rotary member. I called to find out which beers they will be sampling, but they did not have that finalized yet. I'll make another post when I get a list of the brews.

No comments:

Post a Comment