Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Coborn's Tasting on August 7th

That's right, it's time for another beer tasting at the Hastings Coborn's Liquor. This time, I will be pouring samples of all 6 beers in the Samuel Adams summer sampler 12-pack:
  • Samuel Adams Light
  • Boston Lager
  • Summer Ale
  • Pale Ale
  • Blackberry Witbier
  • Latitude 48 IPA
The tasting will start at 3pm and run until 7pm. Be sure to stop by and try some tasty brews. As usual, feel free to ask questions and talk beer with me. I hope to see you on the 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment