Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Slow Day = Trip to Great Waters

Well, today is slow going at work and it's a Friday. Typically for me that means I'll try to leave work early and have a couple tasty beers at Great Waters. With the nice, warm sunny weather, I had to check the beer list to see if anything will suit the outdoor conditions. After all, I might want to sit outside because Great Waters does have a nice patio.

Here's what sounds good for today's possible excursion:
  • Kaizerweizer Hefeweizen
  • Tighty Whitey Wit
  • Veloman 2 - a Belgian-style pale ale
Hopefully I'll get over there soon. I'm feeling kind of thirsty...

No comments:

Post a Comment