Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Top Ten Beer Tasting

Yesterday I received an email notifying me about one of my favorite beer events: a beer tasting at Top Ten Wine & Spirits!

Top Ten has 2 locations - Cottage Grove and Woodbury. They have 4 big beer tastings every year, one for each season. The spring and fall tastings are held at the Cottage Grove location, while the winter and summer tastings are held in the Woodbury store.

This being the summer tasting, it will be in Woodbury on Saturday, July 17th from 1:30 - 4:00 pm. They will have over 35 different beers to sample, which is amazing for the cost of zero dollars. I have been to some of their previous tastings, and they are a lot of fun. They typically have some great quality craft brews, and you'll get to chat with some fellow beer lovers.

I highly recommend setting some time aside during the afternoon of July 17th so you can attend this tasting. You won't regret it. I know I'll be going!

For your convenience, here is the address and phone number for the Woodbury Top Ten:
9887 Norma Lane
Woodbury, MN 55125
651-501-1199

No comments:

Post a Comment