Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My New Approach

I've been thinking pretty seriously about the best way to maintain the Lupulin Libations blog these days. It's time for a new approach, for the benefit of both you (the readers) and myself.

It seems that my life is busy enough to make certain blogging aspects more challenging and stressful than they were originally. Mainly, my in-depth beer sessions with nice pictures and my long, intensive stories detailing various events. Those types of posts were getting harder for me to find time for and more taxing to write. This, in turn, was causing me to blog much less frequently. I definitely had a need to adjust my blogging style.

I have already starting making some changes, as some you may have noticed. Posting in a more concise format while keeping detailed highlights has been working well, along with my new "Beer Brief" format. Reader feedback and site traffic has shown me that the new approach is successful, so I'm happy to continue on that path.

Of course, the Lupulin Libations blog remains dedicated to good brews and sharing beer knowledge. I may still occasionally do some of the old style sessions from time to time, but my new goal is to get all of you something beer-related to read on a more regular basis (while minimizing my own stresses).

Thanks for your continued support.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment