Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Beer Requests

For this post, I was considering another Beer Brief. However, I finally got my first cold of the season. I like to make sure I don't taste any new brews while I have a stuffy nose. That ruled out a Beer Brief, in my mind.

While I was thinking about my options, something new popped into my head! What could this wonderful idea be? Well, it involves reader participation. Here it is:

I'd love to know if any of you, my readers, have any specific beers you'd like me to taste for future Beer Briefs. I have plenty of my own lined up, but maybe you've been waiting for me to try one that you're curious about. Want to know about a new beer you've seen on a shelf recently? Or, you might know of a rare, unique brew and would like to more about it. Whatever the reason, join into the discussion.

What Beer Brief requests do you have? Let me know in the comments.

This should be fun...

1 comment:

  1. I would like you to bring over some good beer so we can drink it together. - Rob

    ReplyDelete