Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anybody There?

This stubborn cold is still hanging on. Although, it didn't keep me from visiting the Beer Dabbler this past weekend. It was a fun event, but I think I would have enjoyed the beer so much more if I could have smelled it...

Last Friday, I made a post asking for any beer requests that you, the readers, might have. I got myself all excited and was eagerly awaiting responses in the comment section. I monitored the web traffic visiting the site and saw that I had a good number of visitors checking out the post. However, I discovered that I must have the most shy readers in the world! All those hits, and only one comment.

Let's give this another try. Don't be afraid to leave a comment, because I really, truly, honestly want to hear from all of you. Can you think of any beers you'd like me to taste in one of my beer briefs?

Let me hear your thoughts. Ready? Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment