Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Friday, February 3, 2012

New Type of Coborn's Tasting Tomorrow

That's right, I'm going to mix it up a little bit. Tomorrow, February 4th, I'm taking a different approach with my Coborn's tasting. It will be the first of what I'm going to call the "Battle" series. You're intrigued, aren't you?

In the "Battle" tastings, I will pick 6 beers of a certain theme to pour for your sampling pleasure. Those brews will be duking it out in an attempt to win over your taste buds. You will be the judges of which flavor wins overall. I'm looking for your feedback, so don't be shy. I may even keep track of your votes, so I can post about the champion.

Now, to quote Michael Buffer, let's get ready to rumble!

Stout Battle:
  • Bell's Kalamazoo Stout
  • Brau Brothers Moo Joos
  • Guinness Extra Stout
  • Lake Superior Sir Duluth Oatmeal Stout
  • Schell's Stout
  • Tallgrass Buffalo Sweat
Be sure to stop by the Hastings Coborn's Liquor tomorrow to sample and cast your vote. I'll be pouring stouts from 2 - 6pm. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment