Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

July 3rd Coborn's Tasting

I have another tasting coming up on July 3rd at Hastings Coborn's Liquor. It will be a little earlier in the day so you can get a head start on your beer purchases for the holiday weekend. This time, I will be pouring 3 beers each from 2 different breweries.

Deschutes:
  • Black Butte Porter
  • Mirror Pond Pale Ale
  • Twilight Ale

Schell's:
  • Hefeweizen
  • Stag Series Batch No. 1 - Barrel Aged Schmaltz's Alt
  • Zommerfest
These beers will be available for you to sample from 12 noon - 3:30pm. As always, I welcome you to ask any questions you may have and start a beer conversation with me. Make sure to stop by Coborn's and taste some quality brews on July 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment