Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Brau Brothers Beer

I was very excited when I recently received an email from Brau Brothers Brewing. They are releasing a new beer very soon, and they expect it to start appearing on liquor store shelves in the near future. It will be the 3rd big brew that they've packaged in 750 ml bottles. The previous 2, Rainwater Stout and Elisha's Olde Ale, were very tasty and successful. This one is called Rubus Black and they describe it as a blackberry imperial porter. It will be strong and rich like the last 2 limited releases, and clocks in at 8.9% ABV. The email had an attachment describing this new creation, which I've attached to this post. Read it over and maybe you'll find yourself eagerly awaiting this new brew. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment