Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Friday, September 10, 2010

612Brew Interview Update

Another update on my 612Brew video interview: I'm almost done editing!

I started with a little over an hour of awesome, interesting dialogue and funny blooper-style moments. However, I knew that an hour is probably way too long. I had a hard time deciding what I should cut out, but I eventually got the video down to about a half hour. That might still seem like a long video to some of you, but it has a lot of good stuff in it. I might eventually release some of the cut video clips in small doses for those that might be interested.

The hard part is now complete. I just need to make some finishing touches to the audio, credits, and transitions before I post it. I hope to have it on the blog sometime next week. Look for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment