Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beer Tasting Friday

This week, I will be pouring samples for the first time on a Friday. Stop by the Hastings Coborn's Liquor on Friday, September 24th. I will have 3 Oktoberfest Marzens and 3 brews from 21st Amendment available for you to taste:
  • Bell's Octoberfest
  • Samuel Adams Octoberfest
  • Summit Oktoberfest
  • 21st Amendment Back in Black
  • 21st Amendment Brew Free or Die IPA
  • 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon Wheat
I'll be there from 4:30 to 8:30pm. Come and try some tasty beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment