Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

612Brew Video Interview

That's right, I've finally finished editing the 612Brew interview! I had a little over an hour of footage when I started, but I managed to cut it down to about a half hour. I may have to post some of those deleted clips on the blog in the future.

I was very excited to post this video until I realized that I couldn't do it through Blogger due to the file size. Blogger only allows up to 100MB for video size. That led me to try Youtube, which only frustrated me more. On Youtube, you can upload a video that is up to 2GB in size, but it can't be any longer than 15 minutes. My file is only 367MB, but it's a half hour long. Frustrating! After checking into some other options, I decided that I had to use Youtube. Because of this, I needed to break the main video into 3 pieces.

Sorry for the mediocre quality and the annoying lens flare that appears in most of the video. This first video was a learning experience. Wow, what a learning experience! I will definitely be better prepared next time.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment