Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Belgian beer experts

At the beginning of May, I did a breakdown of the Saison beer style. Apparently it attracted a little attention, because I received an email from Wendy Littlefield of Vanberg & DeWulf. She was en route to Belgium to visit Brasserie Dupont, the brewer of Saison Dupont. You see, the Vanberg & DeWulf company is the importer of that beer, among many other tasty Belgian brews. She thanked me for educating people about Belgian beer styles and Saisons in particular. I thought that was pretty exciting. Thanks for the email, Wendy! Check out these links for Vanberg & Dewulf's website and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment