- Bell's Oberon - This American wheat beer is a popular summer seasonal. It's from Bell's, so what more do I need to say?
- New Belgium Mighty Arrow - A tasty pale ale that is New Belgium's spring seasonal. This beer may or may not be available as spring beers are switching to summer, so I may have to pick a different brew.
- Ommegang Hennepin - The first Saison I ever had, and still one of my top 5 beers.
- Ommegang Witte - A nice and refreshing Belgian Witbier brewed with orange peel and coriander.
- Schell's Pilsner - This local brew is a true all malt pilsner and is one of my favorite examples of the style.
- Summit Maibock/Hefe Weizen - Once again, as spring turns to summer, so do the beers. Our store still has some Maibock left, but we may decide to go with the Hefe. Both are tasty!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Coborn's Beer Tasting - May 22nd
I'm happy to announce my second beer tasting as an employee of Coborn's Liquor. I will be pouring some tasty samples on Saturday, May 22nd from 3 - 7 pm. There will be some spring/summer seasonals, along with some other beers that are great for when the weather gets warm. I have the list mostly finalized, but a couple depend upon availability. Here is what I'm planning: