Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Monday, August 23, 2010

August 28th Coborn's Tasting

I just returned from a nice weeklong vacation and I'm ready for another tasting. This Saturday, August 28th from 12:00 - 3:30pm, I will be pouring samples of 6 tasty brews:
  • Abita Purple Haze - An American style wheat beer with raspberry puree
  • Anchor Steam - Possibly the most well known California Common style brew
  • Great Lakes Eliot Ness Amber Lager - A 10 time World Beer Championships medal winner
  • John Henry 3 Lick Spiker Ale - A bourbon oak aged American strong ale
  • Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA - A pleasantly floral, spicy, and strong IPA
  • Summit Unchained Series Batch 04 - A Belgian style golden ale brewed with candi sugar
Be sure to stop by the Hastings Coborn's Liquor for a taste of some great beer this Saturday. As usual, I encourage you to introduce yourself and talk beer with me. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment