Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Change to Coborn's Tasting

Apparently, the Samuel Adams Summer Sampler is no longer available from Coborn's distributor. This is unfortunate because I was going to pour all of those beers for the tasting coming up this Saturday the 7th.

Don't worry, though. The beer tasting will still happen. With it being just 3 days away, I just have to find some suitable replacement brews for all of you to sample. I'll post an update when I know what new varieties will be used.

Sorry to any Sam fans, I'll try to set up another tasting with those beers eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment