Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Signs of the Rapidly Approaching Fall

Fall is coming quick. How can I tell? Maybe it's all the tasty Octoberfest and pumpkin beers that I keep getting emails about and seeing on liquor store shelves...

I'm getting ready for my favorite Minnesota season, and so should you. We can use some autumn brews to enhance our enjoyment of watching football, outdoor activities in the cool weather, and observing the leaves changing color.

A couple tidbits for you:
  • I have a beer tasting at the Hastings Coborn's Liquor tomorrow from 12 - 3:30pm. I hope to see you there!
  • I'm still working on editing my video interview with the 612Brew crew. It's taking longer than I thought, but I will try to get it posted soon.
Enjoy the warm weather this weekend with any remaining summer beers you might find!

No comments:

Post a Comment