Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Coborn's Tasting Tomorrow

I just wanted to remind everyone about my beer tasting at the Coborn's Liquor in Hastings tomorrow. I will be pouring samples from 3 - 7pm. In the spirit of the upcoming Cinco de Mayo, there will be 4 Mexican beers along with 1 local seasonal. Stop by and taste some beer with me. If you're not interested in any of the beers I'm sampling, feel free to ask for other beer recommendations. I'll be happy to help you find something you would enjoy. I also encourage you to ask questions and talk beer with me. After all, it's what I do. I hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment