Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Friday, April 9, 2010

I've been interviewed!

Recently, I was very excited to receive an email from a fellow blogger. Sean Inman is a beer blogger in Los Angeles, California. His website is www.beersearchparty.com. He contacted me to tell me he enjoys reading my blog and to request an email interview with me. Of course, I was happy to oblige.

He sent a list of questions to me, which I answered as best I could. Check out the interview here.

Thanks, Sean. It was fun to be featured on another blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment