Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

May 1st Coborn's Tasting

I'm very happy to announce that I am now a part-time employee of the Hastings Coborn's Liquor. I will be pouring beers at the store twice a month for you to come and taste. This will give me a great opportunity to promote my own business and meet anyone who would like to talk beer with me.

The first tasting is scheduled for Saturday, May 1st. I will be pouring samples from 3 - 7pm. Since Cinco de Mayo is on the following Wednesday, this tasting will be in the spirit of that holiday. There will be 4 Mexican beers and 1 local springtime seasonal for your sipping enjoyment.

Come stop by the Hastings Coborn's so you can taste and talk about beer with me. I hope to see you on May 1st!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! What a wonderful opportunity to promote yourself. I'm sure you will be very good at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara. I'm going to have fun doing it, too :)

    ReplyDelete