Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Odell Info

I just received an email from Todd at Odell brewing. I had emailed the brewery to get a few more details about their release in Minnesota.

He confirmed the release date of May 3rd. Their brewery website already lists Minnesota in their distribution area, but they are not selling beer here until then. We can wait, right?

I also asked him which of their beers will be available to us. He told me they are starting the release with 90 Shilling, 5 Barrel Pale Ale, IPA, and the current seasonal, which is St Lupulin. They will also be giving us some small batch beers in limited release, starting with Saboteur. I was just reading about the Saboteur, and it sounds good. It's a 10% ABV brown ale made with brettanomyces, aged in American oak barrels, and then bottle conditioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment