Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Beer for Superbowl Sunday

Drinking beer and watching football... They go hand in hand, don't they?

Tomorrow we get a chance to see the New Orleans Saints try to defeat the Indianapolis Colts in Superbowl XLIV. I'm sure most of us will also be drinking some beer while we watch.

Which is why I'm using this post as a reminder to you. Don't forget to go buy yourself some tasty beer today!

After all, we live in the great state of Minnesota. I love a lot of things about my home state, but not the fact that I can't go buy a wonderful 6-pack at the liquor store on Sunday.

So, be sure to plan ahead and buy yourself some beer today. Or, if you're lucky like me, you can always take a quick drive across the border and buy it in Wisconsin on Sunday!!

3 comments:

  1. Colorado sells beer on Sunday's! This is good since I didn't plan ahead and will have to run out for beer. I'll let you know what I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Sam Adams sampler. So far I've tried the Cranberry beer - not good. Hopefully the next one is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you with your beer-friendly Colorado laws! Did you know that Colorado does not have to adhere to the 3-tier system for distributing alcohol? That is especially beneficial to craft breweries, which is why you have so many!

    ReplyDelete