Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Road Trip

Today, I will be taking a family road trip down to Cedar Rapids, Iowa to visit friends. That's right, I will be crossing the border to leave the great state of Minnesota. While it's always fun to take a trip to visit friends, there is an additional bonus for me when we go to another state: beer.

Whenever I'm in a different state, I try to search for beers that I might not have access to in Minnesota. It's fun to see different brands and labels that I haven't seen before. If one or two intrigue me enough, I'll probably buy some. That is, if someone manages to twist my arm for me.

I'm only going to be in Iowa for 1 day, so I'll do my best to make it to a liquor store. If I get to one, I'll give you a report on any beers I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment