Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brewing Day

Yesterday was brewing day for my latest batch of homebrew. I purchased the Sinistral Warrior IPA extract kit from Northern brewer in Saint Paul on Friday. It is supposed to be a very well balanced IPA and I'm very excited to taste the end result. Everything went smoothly in the brew process and today the fermentation lock is bubbling like crazy. It should be ready in 6 to 8 weeks. I'll post a beer session when it's ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment