Lupulin Libations

The name says it all.

Lupulin glands are the tiny little yellow pockets of goodness in a hop cone that contain some essential ingredients for aroma and flavor in beer.

A libation is an alcoholic beverage, and of course beer fits into that category.

Lupulin Libations is dedicated to everything beer. I offer you a chance to have an experience with beer through my organized tasting sessions.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lupulin Libations' First Poll

The other day, I was checking out some of the additional features that are available to me through blogger.com. I found one that I thought would be fun for me, the blogger, and all of you, the readers: a polling gadget!

The poll will always be located to the right of the main blog posts. I still have to decide whether or not it will be a weekly or monthly poll. That will depend upon what kind of a response I get from you!

The very first Lupulin Libations poll question is this: What is your favorite Minnesota brewery?

As I am an avid supporter of local breweries, I was curious which ones all of you like best. Don't be shy, cast your vote and I'll post the official results after the poll closes at the end of the month!

1 comment: